FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $100

Arizona Saddlery of Clarkston Logo

Of Clarkston

Arizona_Saddlery_StoreFront_1900x1069-Ojpg_compressed.jpg
Arizona_Saddlery_Signage_1900x1069-Ojpg_compressed.jpg
Arizona_Saddlery_Original_Store_1900x1069-O_compressed.jpg
Arizona_Saddlery_Inside_Store_2_1900x1069jpg_compressed.jpg
Arizona_Saddlery_Inside_Store_1_1900x1069_compressed.jpg
previous arrow
next arrow

Arizona Saddlery Background Feature Strip

OldPineBackgroundImageBlackenedx5_compressed.jpeg
Arizona Saddlery of Clarkston

Arizona Saddlery began in 1937 as a family business founded by Alfred L. Leannais as a leather workshop he called Leather Craft Shop located on Grand River in Detroit Michigan. He expanded his shop out by making belts and holsters for the Detroit police and crafting custom harnesses for all the race tracks. He worked diligently building the business until he passed on March 13th 1960.

The store was then taken over by his son Gerald Leannais who renamed the store to Arizona Saddlery and converted it into a retail store, while still still holding true to the roots and offering quality leather work. Gerald grew Arizona Saddlery into 3 locations and passed it down to 3 of his 4 children on April 1st 1995. Gerald passed away at the age of 81 on September 14th 2014. Steven Leannais, son of Gerald, has independently owned and operated the Clarkston location since 1995 and has continued to grow and develop it into the tack store we know today. We are still dedicated to providing quality products at competitive prices and outstanding customer service is our promise to you.